Content Curation vs. Content Creation
Course content (32 lessons)
01 |How to Build An Engaged Following on Instagram
02 |How to Create Content that Converts Followers to Customers
03 |⌛ Halfway There... ⌛
04 |How to Create an Instagram Sales Funnel
05 |How to Make more Sales with Influencer Marketing
By sharing other people’s high quality images, you can elevate your unknown brand. A high quality look and feel can communicate a sense of professionalism and success. High quality product photography can be expensive, so curating content from across the web can be a better option.
How to Save Images on Your Phone:
- Save the image from Google Images or Pinterest (simply ensure you know who created the content to credit them).
- Avoid ‘screenshotting’ images as much as possible as it degrades the quality of the image (if you must, use the biggest screen possible to get the image).
- You can use an app like Repost (there’s a free and paid version available) to save an image from Instagram or DownloadGram.com to save from your desktop.
Curation Etiquette for Tagging:
- Directly tag the photo with the original content creators’ post
- Add a “📸 by @theirhandle” in your caption or share that the photos is by @theirhandle in the caption
Example of a Curated Image from @smtofficial (one of Gretta’s ecommerce companies):
As you can see, the photo is tagged and @adikosh123 is also tagged in the comments to give her credit for her work.