How to Audit Your Instagram Page
Course content (32 lessons)
01 |How to Build An Engaged Following on Instagram
02 |How to Create Content that Converts Followers to Customers
03 |⌛ Halfway There... ⌛
04 |How to Create an Instagram Sales Funnel
05 |How to Make more Sales with Influencer Marketing
Whether you’re brand new to Instagram, or you’ve been on the platform for years, it’s important to take the time to audit and optimize your page to connect with new followers and be set up to make more sales.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this lesson:
- How to set up your Instagram Business account
- How to choose your Instagram handle
- How to choose your profile photo
- How to write your Instagram bio (the short sentence or two that introduces your company)
- How to make your profile stand out on Instagram
- How to choose the URL for your Instagram business page
👉 Recommended tools to optimize your Instagram profile:
- Coming Soon app – This app will help you create a premium ‘Coming Soon’ page if you don’t yet have a Shopify store.
- Clk.im – This tool helps you create short branded links, with powerful analytic capabilities, that you can add into your bio. Note that this is a paid app, so if you’re just starting out you can use Linktree or Bitly for free.
Examples of SEO friendly accounts:
Once you’ve audited and optimized your Instagram Business Account, you’re ready to start learning how to grow your business! Head to Module 1, or read through our Frequently Asked Questions if any questions about the course or Instagram are on your mind.