Course content (23 lessons)
02 |How to Start on Shopify
03 |Finding a Product to Sell and Supplier
04 |Finding a Product: Oberlo 101
05 |Finding a Product: Directories, Wholesalers and Google
06 |Getting Your First Sale
07 |Next Steps
What do you do if you’re interested in dropshipping, but have no idea what to sell? You’re in the right place.
Watch the video first to kickstart your brainstorming efforts for your product and niche. Then check out the tools below to help you find the right products and niches to consider to build your dropshipping store.
Helpful Tools to Help You Find Your Niche:
- Google Keyword Planner for keyword research
- Google Trends for trending ideas and products
- Similar Web to measure demand and understand your market
- BuzzSumo to understand what content related to your business gets the most attention
Inspiration to Find Product Ideas:
- Read ‘Rev Up Your Revenues: 10 Trending Products to Sell in 2018’ from the Shopify Blog