Product Photography 101
Course content (31 lessons)
01 |Profit with Your Product
02 |Brand and Design Your Shopify Store
04 |Marketing Your Business
Product photography is an essential part of building a successful ecommerce business. There are two mains methods to get product photos for your business:
- Do it yourself (DIY)
- Hire a photographer (or agency)
Watch and learn how the Jaswant’s kitchen team tackled this important topic, and the steps you can take to get started with your photos.
- Read The Ultimate DIY Guide to Beautiful Product Photography to learn how to take photos on a budget without fancy equipment.
- Read DIY Photography: How To Take Product Shots For $1.00 for a quick synopsis of how to take your photos on a budget
- If you’d prefer to hire a photographer here are a few online marketplaces to consider:
- Kijiji, Craigslist, a local university or college student in a photography program or Thumbtack
- Note: when working with new people ensure to check references and past work to ensure you’re hiring a credible, trustworthy person.
- Burst: Access free stock photos for entrepreneurs that you can use to build your business.
- Take the Shopify Compass Course Product Photography for Ecommerce